‘Win a Bedding Look’ Competition
CONGRATULATIONS to our 3 WINNERS
Zoe Riddle - Harvey Norman set (Total RRP: $519.70)
Jo Logan - Adairs set (Total RRP $439.96)
Melanie Cooper - Domayne set (Total RRP: $458.75)
Terms & Conditions of Entry (“Terms”)
2. This Promotion is held by Springvale Homemaker Centre located at 917 Princes Highway, Springvale, Victoria (“Centre”).
3. The Promotion commences on Monday 30th April 2018 and closes on Tuesday 8 May 2018.
4. To enter the competition, entrants must comment on 1 of their favourite ‘bedding looks’ by Tuesday 8 May, 2018
5. One entry per person will be permitted
6. The best comment posted, as deemed by Centre Management will win that ‘look’. There will be a winner chosen for each ‘look’ promoted and each winner will win that ‘Look’ as listed below.
7. Each ‘Look’ includes:
Image 1. Adairs
HR Whistler Bed Linen (grey or blush)
1x Queen Quilt Cover - $199.99
1x Queen sheets – ‘worlds softest sheet’ range $139.99
2x standard pillow cases (1 pair) - $59.99
2x European pillow cases - $39.99 each/ $79.98
Total RRP $479.95
Image 2. Domayne
Watervale Bed Linen (Blue)
1x Queen Quilt Cover -$249
1x Queen sheets - 300TC Queen White Domayne Luxuries $109.95
2x European pillow cases - Domayne ‘Luxuries’ white $24.95
1x European pillow - Jaspa $34.95
2x Standard pillows - Downia Essentials $39.90
Total RRP: $458.75
Image 3. Harvey Norman
Monique Sage Bed Linen
1x Queen Quilt Cover set - $229.95
1x Queen Sheets - $109.95
2x European pillow cases - $99.90
2x Herington pillows – $79.90
Total RRP: $519.70
Note not all items in the images form part of the competition prize.
8. Winners will be notified by Thursday 10th May 2018
9. The Prize is non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to request that the Winner provides suitable identification of proof of age and identity, prior to awarding the Prize.
11. If the Winner is under 18 years old, the Prize will be awarded to the Winner’s parent or guardian.
13. Winners are required to collect their Prize by visiting the Centre Management office located on Level 1, Springvale Homemaker Centre, 917 Princes Highway, Springvale during business hours. Winners must collect their Prize within three months of the campaign closing date.
14. If any Prize is unclaimed within three months of the initial Draw, it will be forfeited.
15. Entries that do not comply with the above Terms are invalid.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to verify entries and claims for the Prize and reserves the right to disqualify an entrant where the entry process has been tampered with.
17. The Promoter may at its absolute discretion, suspend, cancel or recommence the Promotion if (a) for any reason the Promotion is not capable of proceeding as planned; (b) if the Promotion is corrupted or the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion is affected; or (c) if the determination of the winners or delivery of the prize is prevented or hindered by any event outside the Promoter’s control.
18. Except for any liability not excluded by law, entrants release and indemnify the Promoter from and against all actions, claims and liabilities, that the entrant now has or in the future may have against the Promoter for any loss, damage or injury (including any special or consequential loss) suffered as a direct or indirect result of the entrant’s participation in the Promotion.
19. The Promoter’s decision in relation to this Promotion is final and binding on entrants and the Promoter will not enter into any correspondence.
21. The promoter is Calardu Springvale Pty Ltd A.C.N. 107 875 089 of A1 Richmond Road, Homebush West, New South Wales 2140, telephone number 07 5443 6929 (“Promoter”).
22. Officers, employees and immediate families of officers and employees of the Promoter and their related bodies corporate and contractors and any other organisations associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter.